Thursday, April 14, 2011

Snow really??? Uugh

Just when I though winter was over I wake up this morning to snow, ugh snow on the ground!! I know they were predicting snow but I was hoping for some rain.  I decided it wasn't too much snow so I was going to go run this morning anyway, but I was regretting that on my way home when the snow was hitting me in the face making it hard to even see.  I know I need to be thankful for the moisture and when I see my pretty spring flowers and nice green grass come up I will be but it is a little hard to do that when it says it is 28 degrees outside and still snowing!  Oh well do April snows bring May flowers too??

Hopefully we don't get too much snow cause the wind sure is blowing, that could make for kind of a nasty spring storm!  Guess we will find out in a few hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment