Sunday, April 17, 2011

My sweet baby!

I don't know if I have said or not but I have a sweet baby girl, okay well she is not a baby anymore...she is a toddler now.  She is such a sweet, loving girl and her smile can light up my whole day.  I am sure that every mother says that but it is true for me.  Even if I have the roughest of rough days when she comes home from daycare and runs up and gives me a hug and tells me how much she missed me it chases all of that away.




This is a cute picture of my Little A, she is wearing Grandma B's sunglasses!! Silly girl!  That is her to a T a silly little girl! Even this picture is several months old.  I guess that shows me I need to get some new pictures taken!!

Well I think I am finished with my gushing for the day!! I am going to go give my Little A a bath and put her to bed!  I hope you all have a wonderful night! 

1 comment:

  1. Give her a hug for me! I am so excited I get to see her tonight. LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete