Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Okay so it has been a long time since I have posted...I get so busy and I forget!!  Well it has been a very busy summer at our house!! September proves to be just as busy.  I am pretty sure we have something going every weekend in September, plus right now I am on a strict workout schedule as I have started the INSANITY workout.  It truely is insane and when I am up at 5:30 am every morning sweating buckets hating Shaun T for making me do it I wonder if I am insane?  Oh well hopefully it pays off in the end.  I am starting my second week of the eight week workout.  I am not going to post the pre-insanity pictures cause I don't think anyone needs to see that but if I look good afterwards I will post them!!

Other than that it has just been crazy, busy summer and after September I keep thinking that things will slow down but then we have a month and the holidays hit!! Then before I know it my Little A will be three years old and we will be saying hello to 2012!! Phew makes me tired just thinking about it. 

Well speaking of busy I had better hop to it!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment