Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ah blessed sleep!!

Ah blessed sleep, wonderful sleep!! This is the sleep only a mother would know when her child is having a sleepover at Poppa and Grandma's house!! Even though when I was driving home from their house after dropping her off I was VERY tired and thought I wasn't going to make it home, I did!  I got home and dumped my stuff on the counter and put on some comfy workout pants and a t-shirt, brushed my teeth and I was off to lala land!! I am not even sure I moved until this morning!!


However, this morning on one of the few days I can sleep in happened to be at 5 am!! My stupid cat decided he needed to jump up on the counter and mess around with stuff on the counter!! GRRRRR!! I am pretty sure I used up at least one of his nine lives this morning!! :-) Hehe!!


Oh well, the lovely uninterrupted sleep was so wonderful and I felt so refreshed that when I went for my run this morning I really booked it!! You just feel like a whole new person.  It made me think about this article I recently read on Yahoo Shine about how this husband surprised his wife with an overnight getaway on the eve of Mother's Day every year to a different hotel all by herself, I guess I had kind of a little getaway to my own house last night.  Does that count? I think so!! So thank you to my parents for keeping my sweet Little A so I could get some much needed rest!! Just make sure you bring her home tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment