Monday, April 25, 2011

SPRING has sprung!!!

Oh finally some nice days!  We have had several beautiful days of weather in a row!! Makes life so much better to be able to spend time outdoors running or playing in the park with my family.  I was considering a bike ride tonight but there was talk of mowing the lawn!!  I know MOWING THE LAWN?? Does that have to start already?  Oh why am I complaining?  I don't even mow the lawn because my husband LOVES mowing the lawn, in fact he loves it so much I think he wishes that we had a bigger yard sometimes!! Crazy man!!

I noticed as I was on my run yesterday that several people in town have mowed their lawns and lots of flowers have been coming up and soon will be those beautiful bursts of color that mean that spring is finally here.  I was beginning to get worried it would be gloomy all spring, but God has given us several lovely days to enjoy so I am thanking Him for that!! All I can say is hallelujah!! Thank you for putting that spring (no pun intended) back in my step!!

Make sure you go out and enjoy the beautiful days, along with the rest of His creation!! It is marvelous!

1 comment: